Something else exciting that I’ve been planning is starting to come together, and I’m very excited to give you a sneak peek of what’s coming!
I’m teaming up with my good friend Michelle from One Early Bird to offer Weekend Craft Getaways at Marita’s Place!!
Details will be finalised very soon, but the first opportunity for people to be part of these will be either the second or third weekend in September and include the following:
- Small groups, with a maximum of 8 guests
- 9hrs tuition in some amazing and fun craft activities led by the incredibly talented Michelle Collins – suitable for the novice or expert
- All materials for the craft
- 2 nights comfortable accommodation, with double, single, twin or dormitory options
- Fabulous meals from supper on the Friday evening to afternoon tea on the Sunday afternoon….gluten free, dairy free, vegan or any other dietary need catered for, but definitely all delicious!
- Serenity, spectacular views, and scenic beauty of Marita’s Place
- Special Introductory All-Inclusive price offers! Only $330 per person, or $280 each if 2 people book together!! (slight extra for single room option)
- Optional extras can include: walking trails, meditation, Qi Gong, AromaTouch, and more!
So if you think you and/or a friend deserve/s a relaxing weekend break that brings a sense of achievement and peace then stay tuned! Bookings will open on the 10th of August, but we are now taking questions, suggestions and expressions of interest…..Watch this space for final itinerary!